This is a review of the Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard that just arrived on my door step. I wanted to have a wireless keyboard so I can type more comfortably in my iPad Mini. Because it’s a mini tablet with a 7.9 inch display, every time I open the touchscreen keyboard (at least in landscape mode) it covers around 70% of the screen! Though I could actually resize it, but typing on a touchscreen keyboard for an extended period of time is a no-no for me.
Logitech K380 Review
To start with, the Logitech K380 is a bluetooth keyboard that can connect to multiple devices. You can pair it with your desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, and even smart TV. Basically any devices that has a bluetooth connectivity can connect to this keyboard.
Logitech K380 comes in four colors to match your likings and computer setup. It comes in dark grey/black, blue, rose pink, and off-white. I also found that there’s a maroon color too.
I personally choose the off-white color to match my silver iPad Mini and the Apple Pencil. LOL.
What I like about this keyboard are portability, wireless connection using bluetooth, and can connect up to three devices easily. Plus, the design is quite unique with round keys. That’s something you don’t see everyday right? Another plus, the keys are quite silent when used typing, and it also supports Windows, Android, Mac OS, and iOS devices.
Writing on this keyboard feels amazing for me, it is smaller than my laptop keyboard but not too cramped. However, if you have big hands this keyboard may not suit you. You should give it a try because not everyone likes a small keyboard.
Some tips you might want to know:
- To switch between keyboard languages you can press “ctrl+space”
- To take a screenshot press “fn+tab”
- The keyboard has a sleep function after some time of inactivity. Just press any key to reconnect the keyboard.
- Install Logitech Option to customize the keyboards shortcuts, key functions, battery percentage, etc.
Logitech K380 Specification & Details
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 10.9 in (279 mm) x 4.9 in (124 mm) x 0.6 in (16mm) including rubber feet
- Weight: 14.92 oz (423 g) including batteries
- Connection Type: Bluetooth Classic (3.0)
- Wireless Range: Around 10 m
My Personalize Keyboard Sleeve
So this keyboard doesn’t come with a sleeve and I wanted to make a sleeve for it. It’s not a real DIY, I just use the stuff that I already have.
- Acer Aspire One’s laptop sleeve (this sleeve fits perfectly!)
- University badge (or any badge)
- A needle and a black thread
What I’m gonna do:
- Make a knot at the end of the thread on the needle before sewing the badge
- Put the badge in the middle to cover the sleeve’s brand
- Start sewing.
And that’s it, my review for the Logitech K380 and my so called DIY keyboard sleeve. The end results of my sleeve looks like an official merchandise from SKKU! Hahaha.