Chip n’ Dale is one of my favorites characters from the Disney animated series. I like them because their appearances are cute and have funny with high pitched voice. These are why I picked them for characters description at my academic writing class.
Topic: Describing Chip ‘n’ Dale
Topic sentence: Chip and Dale stylists as Chip ‘n’ Dale are Chipmunks cartoon characters from Walt Disney Production.
- Brief summary of Chip and Dale
- It was created in 1943 by Bill Justice
- Both are male chipmunks
- Their appearances
- Chip is the smart & the play safe one that has black nose that is similar to a chocolate chip and his hair is the smooth one
- Dale is the goofy & the playful one that the nose is as red as a tomato and his hair is quite messy.
- Their casts in the series
- They act as the protagonists
- Their enemies are either Donald Duck or Pluto
- They play pranks on them for their enjoyment
Concluding sentence: They entertain kids with their funny voices especially their laughs which are very contagious.
Chip and Dale stylists as Chip ‘n’ Dale are Chipmunks cartoon characters from the Walt Disney Production. Bill Justice created them in 1943. Both of them are male chipmunks that resemble each other.
Chip is illustrated as the smart and the play safe one that has a black nose that is similar to a chocolate chip and his hair is smooth.
While Dale is illustrated as the goofy and the playful one that its nose is as red as a tomato and his hair look messy.
In the cartoon series and movies, they act as the protagonists.
The enemies are either Donald Duck or Pluto―Goofy’s dog. In the shows, they entertain kids by playing pranks on Donald Duck or Pluto simply for their enjoyment. Many kids adore them because they have funny voices especially their laughs which are very contagious.